Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; Personal Data is “Personal Information” as defined below.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –Shamir Yednap
Personal Information – any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information includes but is not limited to, the following if it identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household:
- Identifiers – real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial information – including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories of tendencies
- Biometric Information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information – including but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this definition of Personal Information, to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Personal Information does not include publicly available information lawfully made available from government records or information that is deidentified or aggregated.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided to us
Shamir yednap may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Information”), which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone (or mobile) number(s)
- Credit card information
- Blog or website URL
- Social networking handle or username
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender, interests, and preferences)
- Professional title
- Activities or content viewed on shamir yednap
- Information collected automatically ( detailed below )
- Information received from Third Parties ( detailed below )
In certain cases, we may request that you provide some of the Information identified above in order to obtain specific products or services (such as registering for the Advanced Marketing Program or logging in to download info products). If you choose not to provide the Information we request, you may still use shamiryednap.com, but you may be unable to access certain features or services.
When you register to receive any products or services from shamir yednap or provide information to shamir yednap in any other manner, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information.
Information automatically collected about you
Shamir yednap Digital may automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our websites, services, mobile applications or other products, including:
- Browser information
- Operating system information
- Mobile device information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP address
- Internet service provider
- Content viewed
- Geographic location
- Connection speed
- Time of visit
- Referring site, application, or service
- Registration time
These tools use ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google and sometimes other vendors. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We will never (and will not allow any third party) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. The Web Analytics vendors do not associate your IP address with any other data held by them. Neither we nor the web analytics Vendors will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered with any personally identifying information from any source unless you explicitly provide consent, on the understanding that this may restrict your use of the Services.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser.
Information from our partners
If you choose to use any third-party website or service that is integrated with shamir yednap.com, including a third-party social networking, reporting or blogging site, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Hotjar, or WordPress (“Third-Party Websites”) – or if you use any shamir yednap application provided through any Third-Party Website – we may receive Information, including Personally Identifying Information, from such Third-Party Websites, including, but not limited to:
- Nickname or username
- Photo or graphic avatar
- Unique Third-Party Website identifier (e.g., Facebook User ID)
- Biographical or demographic information (e.g. professional title, gender, college attended, etc.)
- Likes and interests
- Any information that is publicly available on Third-Party Websites
For example, shamir yednap Digital may offer the ability to use certain Third-Party Websites to facilitate your registration on shamir yednap. We may also use information about your profile and connections on Third-Party Websites to allow you to share or connect with your friends and contacts on shamir yednap or to personalize your experience. In addition, shamir yednap offers “plugins” and “widgets” from various Third-Party Websites that allow you to share shamir yednap Digital content off of our service.
Your decision to use, or share with, a Third-Party Website when accessing or using shamir yednap Digital products and services is completely voluntary. Shamir Yednap is not responsible for compliance with the policies or practices of any Third-Party Website. You should ensure that you are comfortable with the information such Third-Party Websites may make available to shamir yednap by reviewing those Websites’ privacy policies and service terms, and by modifying your privacy settings and preferences on those Services.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
Transfer of personal data abroad
If you utilize the Services from a country other than the country where the shamir yednap Digital servers are located, your communications with shamir yednap Digital may result in transferring your personal data across international borders. Also, when you call shamir yednap Digital, we may provide you with support from our locations which may be outside of your country of origin. In these cases, your personal data is handled according to this Policy.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
- Provide shamir yednap Digital products and services
- Fulfill your requests
- Communicate with you
- Improve our products and services
- Develop new services or products
- Personalize and tailor your experience on shamir yednap
- Operate our business
- Understand how users are engaging with shamir yednap Digital
- Protect shamir yednap Digital, our users, or others. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm shamir yednap Digital, our users, or others.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you for communication purposes
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To build a database of relevant search information to improve the quality, variety, and availability of our products and services;
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for
We Process your Personal Data to fulfill obligations arising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- The further Processing would not harm your interests; and
- There would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Connected Third Parties:
- Crazy Egg
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
- Google BigQuery
- Google API
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it including for business or commercial purposes. At times, we may not be available to provide marketing services for you so we have established relationships with companies who may be able to better serve your marketing needs.
Some of our products will ask you to identify with either Google or Facebook so we can retrieve information on your behalf. We will not look at your individual data. We do reserve the right to aggregate usage data to measure the performance of our applications, but no identifiable personal information will ever be disclosed to third parties.
To opt out, please contact us at [email protected]
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Stored data is encrypted when possible.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not intend to collect, knowingly collect, sell, or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16. We do not target children with our services. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 may have provided us Personal Data online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at [email protected]
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Our “Do Not Track” Policy
The law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring browser DNT signals, we don’t monitor or respond to them at this time.